Sunday, November 19, 2023

Self-assessment for of my class participation

Class participation level that I deserve to achieved: Good

I've always been punctual for this class and actively listening to what the professor was explaining. Whenever I'm have questions with regards to the topic the professor talks about, I wouldn't hesitate to come forward and speak out about it. This shows that I care about the modules that the professor is teaching and take my work seriously. Whenever there is a feedback with regards to my work, I would always ask for guidance to further improve my work. This shows that I'm willing learn and improve myself to become better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment 1b - Reader Respond (Summary) Draft 4

The Lamborghini official webpage (n.d.) introduced the new Lamborghini Huracán STO (Super Trofeo Omologata) on 18 November 2020. The Lamborg...