Wednesday, September 6, 2023

My Employability Pitch (2-mins)

Hello to all my fellow classmates and Professor Blackstone, the following link provided below is a video about my employability pitch. 

I hope that you guys could provide a me constructive feedback on where I could improve in my work so that I can improve myself and be better in the future.

Thank You.

Link: My Employability Pitch (2-mins)

PS: Please use an earpiece or headset to listen the pitch

Update: Link access to video has been restricted after the completion of UCS1001 module.

1 comment:

  1. Overall, a solid effort. Content wise, you gave relevant and sufficient information regarding your employability. You could give more information and example for your strength that you mentioned.

    Language and organisation wise, all good. In terms of your tone, it is rather monotonous. What you could do better is vary your voice pitch and use pauses when speaking.

    ReplyDelete

Assignment 1b - Reader Respond (Summary) Draft 4

The Lamborghini official webpage (n.d.) introduced the new Lamborghini Huracán STO (Super Trofeo Omologata) on 18 November 2020. The Lamborg...